Friday 4 January 2013

Christmas Trip to Whitby, The Land of Dracula.


I'm so sorry about my lack of posting over the past few weeks. It's been a really crazy Christmas! Tristan and I just got a new car and we have ended up pretty much driving around the whole of Britain in it to visit family.

I am having some massive problems with uploading photos, so for now here are a few pics from our trip to Whitby, Yorkshire. You wouldn't actually be able to guess how long it's taken me to put this post together!

I had so much fun in Whitby. We went for dinner at the Magpie Cafe, which is meant to have the best fish and chips in the country, and went Vampire hunting in the Whitby Abbey ruins. Unfortunately, lots of the shops were closed, but I still managed to find some Christmas presents and a new 1970s teaset for myself for £4.95. It's gorgeous and a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment