Monday 27 February 2012

MASSIVE Style Crush on Debbie Harry!


Debbie Harry is quite possibly the coolest woman to have ever graced this planet. She has the ultimate rock chick style down, better than anyone has ever managed to pull it off before. She always looks like she has just rocked out of bed, yet somehow manages to look incredibly glamorous and sexy. For years I used to rock my way round Camden Town hoping that I was showing off my Debbie Harry Chic look. Of course i never managed to pull it off. When I tried to give myself bed hair, I just looked like I'd been dragged through a bush (and not in a good way!)

Her style mainly consisted of big t shirts, little t shirts, leggings, vibrant bodycon dresses, funky eye makeup and of course her trademark platinum blonde hair.

Check out these photos and swoon!




 




 














No comments:

Post a Comment