Saturday 6 August 2011

Beautiful Lies


There is a new Audrey Tautou film coming out on 12th August. So far it looks like it will be just as quaint, quirky and charming as 'Amelie' and 'Priceless' (2 of my favourite films!) The film is directed by Pierre Salvadori who also directed 'Priceless' and 'Coco Before Chanel'. The Costume Designer Virginie Montel and Set Dresser Philippe Cord'homme also worked on 'Priceless'

I am definitely going to try and see this as soon as it's released so watch this space for a detailed review of the Costume Design and Art Direction. I'm sure it will not be a disappointment.

Here are a few of the production shots that have been released thus far. The whole thing looks colourful; i'm loving the hairstyles and the costumes look quirkily plain (There's an oxymoron if ever there was one!) I think i am going to love this!









4 comments:

  1. Why don't you ever make I a capital? It's meant to be and it makes you look really stupid. You learn it as soon as you learn to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous (hey! that's my name too!)

    If you are going to be picky, then perhaps I will too. You claim Vintage Elle never uses a capital I, when in fact this is incorrect; sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont use caps either so maybe we are just like minded enough you can help me...

    where on earth can i find out who made the lovely ring tat's mum wears in lies film - its lovely and i want one. struggling to find anything relevant online - this is the first time i've gone this loopy over a ring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Thanks everyone! I'm afraid that I'm not too sure where the ring is from. I shall have to rewatch the film and try to work it out. Good luck with finding it. I hate it when you fall in love with something you've seen around but have no idea where it is from. x

    ReplyDelete