Tuesday 4 December 2012

How to Create Snow in London.

It's no secret that I'd love it to be a White Christmas. However, living in London it's never really happened. It rarely snows and even when it does, with the people trampling about, any powder just turns to sludge within a few hours. Right now I am sitting in a very DRY London whilst my friends all round the UK seems to be enjoying the snow.

Now those who know me, will know that I am having a super budget Christmas this year. I was made redundant in September, so am now battling it through as a freelance artist and designer. Therefore, the first move I took, when looking for a few cheap Christmas items, was straight to Poundland. Admittedly, a lot of the items on the Poundland shelves are unbelievably tacky looking and I would never even dream of putting it up in my home. Every now and again though you can hit a jackpot- and yesterday I did! I found this pack of 24 pretty snowflake window stickers for the grand price of £1. They really are gorgeous.


There are 4 varied designs so they look great when they are all arranged together. You can't really tell that much in the photo, but each one has a 3D relief snowflake design on them. I think they definitely look more expensive than £1 and undoubtedly add a really classy Christmas touch. Absolutely gorgeous.

I am so happy now that everytime I look out of my window I see the snow. I want to keep them up all year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment