Monday 3 December 2012

New Start and How to Stay Creative!

So I am beginning to start thinking about 2013 and I have decided that it will be the year of super creativity. I am feeling so motivated and inspired these days and I really plan to make the most of it. This has just led me to have a bit of a rebrand for my blog. I hope you like the new design! Please let me know your thoughts and if you find any links that don't work etc (I am very new to the world of html).

Part of my rebrand is that I am going to begin to focus a lot more on my own work and the work of people I know, rather than that of strangers. I create so many pretty things, but never take the time to get the photos to share. I promise this is about to change! I also have so many talented friends and would love to start sharing their work with you.

Next year I am going to aim to post on here at least once a day and I can't wait to start. I find that writing my blog is really motivating and helps to give my crazy freelance lifestyle a little bit of structure.

For now I will leave you with 29 ways to stay creative! I live by most of these and they really do work!



2 comments:

  1. Hey, My Name's Cecelia.
    I only found your blog today, when trying to find cool piccies of Astrid Kirchherr for my friend.
    I just want to say, some of your stuff that I've been trawling through has left me very inspired.
    Some of your ideas with creativiy especially.
    I know you don't know me, and that i'm half a decad e younger than you. But I thought I'
    d tell you. your work is amazing.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cecelia, that's so lovely to hear. I'm glad that there is someone else out there searching for Astrid Kirchherr! She really is amazing.

      I'm so pleased that I have helped to inspire you a little. I will be posting on here a lot more in 2013 (New Years Resolution), so please pop back from time to time.

      Amy x

      Delete