Saturday 25 June 2011

At fifty everyone has the face he deserves

I have decided to set up this blog for many reasons. However, it's mainly because i feel i needed an outlet to channel all my feelings and ideas. I'm going to use this basically as a diary of inspiration.

Here's a little about myself. I am a 25 year old, London based designer for film and Theatre. I spend my whole life Art directing and Costume designing for not a lot of money. It's a tough life but a rewarding one and i couldn't imagine myself doing anything else. I feel that in my job you have to know everything about anything (as everyone else seems to!). From this day i am going to record all my favourite research and inspirations, and my aspirations.

I hope you enjoy browsing my blog as much as i will enjoy writing it. Hopefully i will keep this going until i can pose for a photo like this one, of the lovely Edith Head, with my many Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment